Terms & Conditions
- An emollient that softens and hydrates skin. Because it contains several types of fatty acids — including lineoleic, oleic, palmitic and stearic acids — that improve the skin's natural barrier, shea butter also protects skin from damage from the environment like pollutants.
- An effective moisturizer and helps soften your skin
- Cocoa butter contains a high amount of fatty acids, which make it well-suited as a primary ingredient in skin cream. Fatty acids help to hydrate the skin. The fat in cocoa butter creates a protective barrier that holds in moisture and prevents your skin from drying.
HEMP SEED OIL
Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin’s oil production.
RICE BRAN OIL
- It slows the look of aging and brightens the complexion. Used topically, Rice Bran Carrier Oil improves circulation, evens out skin tone, and minimizes the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eye area. It increases skin's natural regeneration, encourages moisture retention, and soothes irritation.
- A humectant that allows the skin to retain moisture.
- It boosts the moisturizing & hydrating properties of our formulations while improving skin feel.